Sökning: "image classification"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 330 uppsatser innehållade orden image classification.
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Action detection is an attractive area for researchers in computer vision, healthcare, physiotherapy, psychology, and others. Intensive work has been done in this area due to its wide range of applications such as security surveillance, video tagging, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), robotics, medical diagnosis, sports analysis, interactive gaming, and many others. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Datorseende
Sammanfattning : Classifying clothing attributes in surveillance images can be useful in the forensic field, making it easier to, for example, find suspects based on eyewitness accounts. Deep Neural Networks are often used successfully in image classification, but require a large amount of annotated data. LÄS MER
3. Comparing Julia and Python : An investigation of the performance on image processing with deep neural networks and classificationKandidat-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik
Sammanfattning : Python is the most popular language when it comes to prototyping and developing machine learning algorithms. Python is an interpreted language that causes it to have a significant performance loss compared to compiled languages. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Academia’s lack of UML artifacts has been an impediment in researching UML and its implication in software development. This has initiated the conception of the UML repository, which is a platform were researchers can share and study UML artifacts. To build such a repository it’s required to collect UML diagrams. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem
Sammanfattning : Malignant melanoma is the deadliest form of skin cancer. If correctly diagnosed in time, the expected five-year survival rate can increase up to 97 %. Therefore, exploring various methods for early detection can contribute with tools which can be used to improve detection of disease and finally to make sure that help is given in time. LÄS MER