Sökning: "image segmentation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 262 uppsatser innehållade orden image segmentation.
1. Brand Management and Artificial Intelligence - A World of Man Plus Machine - A qualitative study exploring how Artificial Intelligence can contribute to Brand Management in the B2C sectorMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
2. Generating synthetic brain MR images using a hybrid combination of Noise-to-Image and Image-to-Image GANsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Statistik och maskininlärning
Sammanfattning : Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) have attracted much attention because of their ability to learn high-dimensional, realistic data distributions. In the field of medical imaging, they can be used to augment the often small image sets available. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Parsing floorplans have been a problem in automatic document analysis for long and have up until recent years been approached with algorithmic methods. With the rise of convolutional neural networks (CNN), this problem too has seen an upswing in performance. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: In the recent research of automatic building detection, aerial and satellite images are used. Automatic building detection from satellite images is useful for urban planning, after natural disasters for identifying the voids. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: Age estimation has attracted attention because of its various clinical and medical applications. There are many studies on human age estimation from biomedical images such as X-ray images, MRI, facial images, dental images etc. However, there is no research done on mammograms for age estimation. LÄS MER