Sökning: "imagined communities"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 35 uppsatser innehållade orden imagined communities.
1. Homo Europaeus som författare : Litterära undersökningar av den svensk-europeiska författarens syn på europeisk identitet och gemenskapMagister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Litteraturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses four European writers, whose common denominator is that they have moved to Sweden from other European countries and chosen to write in Swedish: Caterina Pascual Söderbaum, Theodor Kallifatides, Gabriela Melinescu and Sigrid Combüchen. Focus lies on novels published by the authors in the 21st century. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine the commercial streaming and distribution company C More Entertainment AB’s project “Filmtegration”. In collaboration with Svenska för invandrare (SFI) the project has made six Swedish films available for free screening for SFI-students. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies three ideas represented in the political work Rukhnama written by Türkmenbaşy, the former totalitarian dictator of Turkmenistan. Using the theories of Anderson in Imagined communities, with the method of descriptive idea analysis, it comes to the conclusion that the work represents a heavily authoritarian ideology with its basis in a family structure. LÄS MER
4. For the Love of the Game : The role of social media and strategic communication in developing women’s softball in EuropeMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : This study explores how social media contributes to the relationship between community and non-profit organizational communication in the scope of marginalized women’s sports. The analysis of the data is based on a theoretical framework of social identity and self-categorization theories in imagined communities from a non-profit, strategic organizational communication perspective. LÄS MER
5. Formation Within the Nation : Migration and Marginalization in Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's AmericanahKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Engelska
Sammanfattning : Migration and its consequences are often discussed in contemporary postcolonial discussions. This topic of migration is central in Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s Americanah. Adichie’s portrayal of the migrating subject has placed her in the center of the Afropolitan discussion about transnational Africans and their right to represent. LÄS MER