Sökning: "immigration policy sweden"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 56 uppsatser innehållade orden immigration policy sweden.
1. Den humana, välordnade och hållbara migrationspolitiken: En kritisk analys av den politiska debatten kring invandring, ensamkommande ungdomar och nya gymnasielagenKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Genusvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to problematize how Swedish migration policy is being legitimized. The study examines discourses in debates about migration between the Moderate Party and the Swedish Social Democratic Party. LÄS MER
2. Från öppna hjärtan till stängda gränser : En fallstudie om drivkrafterna bakom Moderaternas förändrade migrationspolitikKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Statsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The past decade has been a relatively tumultuous time in Swedish parliamentary politics with minority governments, a new party challenging the status quo and ultimately the breaking of the second largest coalition in Swedish politics. The decade also saw some policy changes in parties, most strikingly the Moderate party which once an outspoken proponent of a lax immigration policy, saw a clear shift to a more restrictive policy after the 2015 refugee crisis. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Europastudier
Sammanfattning : Through a content idea analysis and neo-institutionalist theory this paper aims to examine the institutional conventions, routines, and strategies characterising Swedish immigrant policy making from 1975 to 2008. Furthermore, the purpose is to depict how integration of migrants has been described in Swedish Government Official Reports (SOU series) and government bills since the formulation of the three main integration goals during the 1970s. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : It is to be recalled that sucesfull social integration between the immigrants and the host community could have a positive impact on improving the development and resilience of society. It contributes to the advancement of sustainable development by creating better socio-economic interconnectedness, mutual trust & cultural tolerance. LÄS MER
5. THE IMPACT OF MIGRATION POLICY CHANGES ON THE PUBLIC OPINION ON IMMIGRATION A Case Study of Austria and SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, I examine the relationship between national immigration policy changes andits effect on public opinion towards immigration in Austria and Sweden. Previous literaturehad mainly focused on the impact of public opinion on policy changes while the reverserelationship has not been examined to the same degree. LÄS MER