Sökning: "immune cell"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 156 uppsatser innehållade orden immune cell.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för biologisk grundutbildning
Sammanfattning : Eimeria tenella is a eukaryotic, intracellular parasite that, along with six other Eimeria species, causes coccidiosis in chickens. This disease can result in weight loss or even death and is estimated to cause 2 billion euros of damages to the chicken industry each year. While much is known of the life cycle of E. LÄS MER
2. Development and comparison of three immunoassay formats to screen for total anti-adeno-associated virus serotype 2 antibodies in human serum using the Gyrolab immunoassay platformUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för biologisk grundutbildning
Sammanfattning : Recombinant adeno-associated virus vectors are one of the most promising gene delivery tools for applications within gene- and cell therapy. The high level of wild-type adeno-associated virus infections in humans is a limitation due to the pre-existing immunity against the vector or its transgene product. LÄS MER
3. Analysis of single cell RNA seq data to identify markers for subtyping of non-small cell lung cancerMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Single cell RNA technology is a recent technical advancement used to understand the cancertumorgenicity at single cell resolution. In this study we have analyzed the scRNA data from thenon-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) dataset to facilitate the early identification of NSCLCsubtypes namely, squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) and adenocarcinoma (AC). LÄS MER
4. Evaluation of an automated method for measuring hematopoietic progenitor cells to determine the start of stem cell apheresis.Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för medicinsk cellbiologi
Sammanfattning : Stem cell transplantation is a known treatment for various cancers. Currently most cells transplanted are collected via apheresis. An injection of growth factor is given to the patient to start the proliferation and mobilization of stem cells. LÄS MER
5. Activation of NLRP3 inflammasome leads to the differential secretion of interleukins 1*/18 possibly linked to pyroptosis in THP-1 cellsKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Organisms are constantly exposed to microorganisms, some of which can cause disease, and yet, sickness only rarely occurs. Upon infection, the immune system is mobilized to eliminate the threat and re-establish homeostasis. LÄS MER