Sökning: "impact investments"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 627 uppsatser innehållade orden impact investments.
1. Understanding the Impact of the Normative Power of the European Union on the Belt and Road Initiative: The Case of Italy, Serbia, and LatviaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) was announced in 2013 and has attracted much attention from many countries. Promising significant investments all over the world, including in Europe, the BRI has prompted vibrant discussion regarding how it will shape international politics. LÄS MER
2. Towards a Green Techno-Economic Paradigm - The implications of EUs strategy to finance a sustainable growth on industry dynamics from a neo-Schumpeterian perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The consequences of climate change are becoming more and more evident. Environmentalshocks in terms of massive forest fires, ferocious cyclones and droughts have become morefrequent leading to mass migrations and business disruptions. It has now been declared that wehave reached a tipping point and that further global warming is inevitable. LÄS MER
3. Innovating Inside the Box - An Exploratory Comparative Case Study of Regulations’ Impact on Innovation in the Insurance IndustryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Innovation in general is an important driver for economic growth and consumer welfare.However, with the purpose of consumer protection and ensuring stability of the financialsystem, the insurance sector is bound to follow stricter regulations than most other sectors. LÄS MER
4. Market efficiency and index fund flow: An empirical study of the relationship between passive investment and broad-market efficiencyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
5. Följdeffekten av familjeplanering på barnets hälsa i Matlab, Bangladesh. Finns det en quantity-quality trade-off?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates whether the family planning and maternal child health program (MCH-FP) in Matlab, Bangladesh, which was operating between 1977 and 1990, had positive impacts on children’s health. The data was collected by the ICDDR,B, which is an institution that has had a surveillance system over the Matlab area for decades. LÄS MER