Sökning: "implementation strategies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 973 uppsatser innehållade orden implementation strategies.
1. How can the CFO be a valuable ally for innovation? - A multiple-case study on what current methods CFOs are using for fostering innovation in an organisationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Globalisation, digitalisation and rapid advancements in technology are creating faster businessenvironments which demand organisations to be more innovative. At the same time, it has beenproven difficult for companies to successfully manage innovation. LÄS MER
2. Challenging Traditional Growth Strategies - An exploratory single case study on how Forza Football designs user involvement growth strategies to enable viral growthMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose: In order to stay competitive in a rapidly changing businessenvironment, the question of growth is perceived to be an essential issue of survival andentrepreneurial behavior. Traditionally, strategies related to growth have mostly been related toexpenses on marketing or acquisitions of smaller competitors. LÄS MER
3. Why is it so hard to implement sustainability strategies into an organization? A case study of KappAhl’s sustainability strategy implementationKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and Problem: The whole value chain, from production to consumption and recycling, ispart of the sustainability challenges in the textile industry. The concept of sustainability is complex andintegrating it into the internal process of the organization is vital to reach success within sustainabilityand accomplish the SDGs by 2030. LÄS MER
4. The complexity of circular business models and the effect of firm size in the clothing industry - A variable development and quantitative study for the clothing industryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : With the newly added focus on the social and environmental costs associated with the fast fashionand clothing industry, many researchers have attempted to solve the problem and come up withvalid theories for change. A way to minimize externalities is with the implementation of circular businessmodels, which have become increasingly relevant to prolong the life cycle of products, reducethe use of natural resources and minimize harmful emissions and can, therefore, be a possible solutionto the problem. LÄS MER
5. Managing Shared Value in Multinational Corporations - A multiple case study on three major food companies and their CSV management in the context of global food loss and wasteMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER