Sökning: "implied reader"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 uppsatser innehållade orden implied reader.
1. »Jetzt muss jeder Patriot aktiv werden!« : Diskurslinguistische Analyse der strategischen politischen Kommunikation der Identitären Bewegung ÖsterreichMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Tyska
Sammanfattning : This study aims to describe the strategic political communication of the Identitarian Movement in Austria (in German known as Identitäre Bewegung Österreich) and concentrates on identifying means of persuasive language on the homepage of the movement, which is known to be nationalistic and critical towards migration. The study is based on a corpus containing a selection of blog entries, as well as a sample of images published on the homepage, and is carried out using a qualitative method combining discourse linguistics, systemic-functional linguistics and multimodal theory. LÄS MER
2. Nils Holgersson och synen på barn, barndom och nationen: en komparativ studie av hundra års utveckling i Sverige och den engelskspråkiga världenMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Historia
Sammanfattning : Children’s literature is an underused source for historical studies even though children’s books have great potential to give us insights into the time in which they were written. This is especially true when it comes to views of children and childhood which makes children’s literature a good way into the complex history of childhood. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This study explored the reading-subjects relationship to reading and texts, and if this relationship, through metaphors, could be compared to that of a parasite or a symbiosis. In other words the question that was asked was; can the reading-subjects relationship to the written text be compared to that of a parasite and it’s host, or is the relationship more similar to that of a symbiosis? The method for the study has been to find and compare different views on reading and text, that has been presented by a series of different theoreticians. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Engelska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The humor of Mark Twain has long fascinated his readers. Critics such as Messent (2007), Budd (2005), Gerber (1988) and Camfield (2005) have all analyzed Mark Twain’s humor to reveal nuances and to help further the understanding of what makes Twain’s writing humorous. LÄS MER
5. I djurens ställe : En undersökning av kannibalismens roll och tematisering i Cormac McCarthys The RoadMagister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för kultur och lärande
Sammanfattning : In this essay I’m exploring the novel TheRoad (2006) by the American author Cormac McCarthy. My main subject of interest is the thematic presence of consumption in general and meat consumption in particular in the text, and how this theme takes on an extreme form in the described and implied acts of cannibalism. LÄS MER