Sökning: "implied reader"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 uppsatser innehållade orden implied reader.
1. The Impact of Preconceived Notions : A Literary Study of Moral Complexity in the Harry Potter SeriesUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, Ämnesforskning
Sammanfattning : This essay examines the use of the character Harry Potter as focalizer in the Harry Potter series. The objective is to see how Harry’s preconceived notions are caused by his inability to grasp moral complexity. The study is conducted by a close reading of the novels with the focus on the relationship between Harry and the character Severus Snape. LÄS MER
2. »Jetzt muss jeder Patriot aktiv werden!« : Diskurslinguistische Analyse der strategischen politischen Kommunikation der Identitären Bewegung ÖsterreichMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Tyska
Sammanfattning : This study aims to describe the strategic political communication of the Identitarian Movement in Austria (in German known as Identitäre Bewegung Österreich) and concentrates on identifying means of persuasive language on the homepage of the movement, which is known to be nationalistic and critical towards migration. The study is based on a corpus containing a selection of blog entries, as well as a sample of images published on the homepage, and is carried out using a qualitative method combining discourse linguistics, systemic-functional linguistics and multimodal theory. LÄS MER
3. Nils Holgersson och synen på barn, barndom och nationen: en komparativ studie av hundra års utveckling i Sverige och den engelskspråkiga världenMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Historia
Sammanfattning : Children’s literature is an underused source for historical studies even though children’s books have great potential to give us insights into the time in which they were written. This is especially true when it comes to views of children and childhood which makes children’s literature a good way into the complex history of childhood. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This study explored the reading-subjects relationship to reading and texts, and if this relationship, through metaphors, could be compared to that of a parasite or a symbiosis. In other words the question that was asked was; can the reading-subjects relationship to the written text be compared to that of a parasite and it’s host, or is the relationship more similar to that of a symbiosis? The method for the study has been to find and compare different views on reading and text, that has been presented by a series of different theoreticians. LÄS MER
5. The journey of the Valentinian hero - Outlining the imaginative world of early Christian apocalyptic narratives : A comparative study of the Apocalypse of Paul (NHC V, 2)and the First Apocalypse of James (NHC V, 3 & TC 2)Magister-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för humaniora och samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: This thesis aims to show that the narratives of the Nag Hammadi Apocalypse of Pauland First Apocalypse of James are written for a Valentinian audience. The purpose is to broaden the field of research on Valentinianism by showing how the authors and their implied readers composed and perceived the texts in question. LÄS MER