Sökning: "in flames"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 48 uppsatser innehållade orden in flames.
1. YTBEHANDLADE TRÄELEMENT : En studie av brandskydd, bärförmåga, pris och miljöpåverkan av ytbehandlade träelement.Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : The current Swedish building code (Boverkets Byggregler, BBR) is very strict regarding fire-safety in high-rise timber structures because of the heightened risk of fast flame spread or structural failure in case of fire. Fire safety solutions, that are used in timber structures must therefore be optimal to contain flames from spreading in the event of fire. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : It is burning, the flames have spread to the roof and once again, terror plagues the people of Sweden. Gryningspyromanen has just left the entrance of Bollhusgatan 8 in Ystad and the police are right behind him. This time, the evidence will be sufficient for a conviction. LÄS MER
3. Detection of nitrous oxide through IR-DFWM in gas flows with future application in ammonia flamesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förbränningsfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis report on an investigation into the applicability of mid-infrared degenerate four-wave mixing (IR-DWFM) as a method to detect N\(_2\)O in ammonia flames. DFWM has previously been used for concentration measurements on other molecules, but has never, to the author's knowledge, been applied to measure N\(_2\)O in ammonia flames before. LÄS MER
4. INTERMEDIATE-SCALE TESTS AND CONE CALORIMETER TESTS - FIRE BEHAVIOUR OF SELECTED FACADE MATERIALSMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : In the last few years, the implementation of well-ventilated façades in buildings increased due to their improved energy performance. However, their double-wall construction due to the limited airflow within an air cavity represents a significant fire risk, since the flames that spread into the air cavity can elongate up to ten times. LÄS MER
- L3-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In August 2016, Samsung launched the Galaxy Note7, but the initial excitement of both the company and the market dropped painfully after only a few days when reports covered phones that were bursting into flames. With an increasing number of incidents and massive media coverage, Samsung had to quickly step up its actions from a reluctant withdraw to a global recall within only one month. LÄS MER