Sökning: "incentive pay"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 58 uppsatser innehållade orden incentive pay.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Energisystem
Sammanfattning : Emission trading is a tool for achieving the European commitment to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. The aim is to create an effective European emissions trading market with the least possible negative impact on economic development and employment within the Union. LÄS MER
2. Governing the emerging sociotechnical imaginary of a climate-positive Sweden : an exploration of the political discussion on negative emissions technologies as a climate change solutionMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : In recent years, negative emissions technologies (NETs) have gained attention as a strategy to tackle climate change. While the academic debate on NETs has been heated, international and national governance frameworks for regulating and incentivising the technologies largely remain unseen. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The general meeting is the top decision-making body in a Swedish limited company and the only body where the shareholders have power to influence the acts of the company. The kind of resolutions the general meeting may decide upon and how they shall be decided is regulated in detail, in order to protect interests of the shareholder minority and the creditors. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine incentive-based pay to CEO’s at publicly listed companies and how this is affected by the demographic variables of gender and age. Furthermore, profitability will be taken into account in order to examine the connection with incentive-based pay... LÄS MER
5. Agreement for increased energy efficiencybetween property owners and tenants : For an increased share of sustainable grocery storesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Every day, climate change with increasing greenhouse gases becomes a bigger and bigger problem due to a growing population, urbanization and higher living standards, where the energy sector is the biggest cause of the emission problems. Housing and service correspond to onethird of Sweden's carbon dioxide emissions and one-third of Sweden's total final energy use, and a reduced climate impact and reduced energy use are required, not least from buildings that represent such a large part of the problem. LÄS MER