Sökning: "inclusion distribution"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 75 uppsatser innehållade orden inclusion distribution.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The computational speedup of computers has been one of the de ning characteristicsof the 21st century. This has enabled very complex numerical methods for solving existingproblems. As a result, one area that has seen an extraordinary rise in popularity over the lastdecade is what is called deep learning. LÄS MER
2. Metrics of making knowledge in a wilder Anthropocene : the roles and implications of produced knowledge in the governance of synthetic biology for biodiversity conservationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Under the growing influence of dominant discourses such as ecological modernisation and neo- liberalisation, proposed alternative conservation approaches focus more and more on efficiency. In the realm of biodiversity conservation, synthetic biology - the application of engineering to facilitate and accelerate the design or modification of genetic materials in living organisms – has emerged as an efficient approach. LÄS MER
3. Decarbonization of the building sector : A systematic map of the roadmaps, strategies and action plans for Net-zero and Net-positive energy buildings around the worldMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Buildings account for 36% of global final energy consumption and almost 40% of total direct and indirect CO2 emissions (IEA, 2019). Net Zero Energy Buildings (NZEB) are an option to reduce both energy consumption and environmental emissions from the building sector. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Astronomi; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för astronomi och teoretisk fysik
Sammanfattning : Gravitational encounters between a single star and a binary system can frequently occur in the cores of dense stellar systems like globular clusters. These three-body scattering encounters can lead to a variety of outcomes since the energy of the binary components can be exchanged with the interacting single star. LÄS MER
5. The Tax Effect on Capital Structure: An empirical investigation of tax shield utilization following the Tax Cuts and Jobs ActMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Mixed support regarding firm capital structure reaction to the Tax Cut and Jobs Act is found. In the main difference-in-differences estimation, support is found for the predictions of trade-off theory after the inclusion of control variables aiming to capture shareholder distribution and capital structure optimization. LÄS MER