Sökning: "incomplete markets"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden incomplete markets.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The computational speedup of computers has been one of the de ning characteristicsof the 21st century. This has enabled very complex numerical methods for solving existingproblems. As a result, one area that has seen an extraordinary rise in popularity over the lastdecade is what is called deep learning. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för matematiska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The graph of the implied volatility of call options as a function of the strike priceis called volatility curve. If the options market were perfectly described by theBlack-Scholes model, the implied volatility would be independent of the strike priceand thus the volatility curve would be a at horizontal line. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : On the financial markets, investors search to achieve their economical goals while simultaneously being exposed to minimal risk. Volatility surfaces are used for estimating options' implied volatilities and corresponding option prices, which are used for various risk calculations. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Since the 1980s income and wealth inequality has been increasing in Europe and the United States. This paper examines taxation reform scenarios to reduce inequality in Germany, while simultaneously observing the effects on macroeconomic variables. LÄS MER
5. Irreversible Investments under Uncertainty and Inside-ownership. Real Option Approach in a Reduced Form Hazard ModelMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the probability of making a marginal investment in 33 Swedish Large Cap firms from 2005 to 2015. We use marginal rate of return as a trigger event in an option to delay. This is then examined in a reduced form hazard model using the Black & Scholes option parameters. LÄS MER