Sökning: "incremental institutional change"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden incremental institutional change.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : There are many unemployed in Sweden that do not qualify for unemployment insurance and instead are referred to social assistance. In 2011 the Swedish Department of Finance issued a report suggesting changes to the current system. The proposed changes would make it easier for the unemployed to qualify for unemployment insurance. LÄS MER
2. Change and Continuity in Welfare States: A qualitative approach to examine the German cash-benefit “Kosten der Heizung und Unterkunft“ from the perspective of Incremental Institutional ChangeMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : What drives change and continuity in welfare states? This master thesis contributes to the debate by examining the German cash-benefit “Kosten der Unterkunft und Heizung”. This cash-benefit is a component of the means-tested unemployment benefit II in Germany which was introduced by the Hartz-IV-Reform in 2005. LÄS MER
3. Between System Hackers and Trojan Horses: How Entrepreneurs Drive Paradigmatic Change Towards a More Sustainable EconomyD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning; Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : To combat global challenges such as climate change or social inequalities, more and more voices are calling for a transformation of today's capitalist economies. However, without outlining how actors can enact change from within the current setting, visions of a fundamentally different and more sustainable economy may not become reality. LÄS MER
4. Integrating Local Knowledge into Disaster Risk Reduction: Current Challenges and Recommendations for Future Frameworks in the Asia-PacificMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : The agenda of integration of local and indigenous knowledge (LINK) with disaster risk reduction (DRR) programmes has gained momentum since 1970s. Notwithstanding the incremental attention to LINK, researchers in this field agree that successful integration of local knowledge is difficult and the processes with such aims are not carried out fully and effectively. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The NPM is considered as an efficacious way to improve effectiveness and efficiency in management control of public health for its market-driven and market-driving characteristics. Theoretically, it is a hybrid of economics and business management in public management. LÄS MER