Sökning: "individual behaviour"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 728 uppsatser innehållade orden individual behaviour.
1. An arena for effective opposition? : A systematic investigation into political opposition in the European ParliamentMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The European Union is suffering from a legitimacy crisis, which thus far has culminated with Great Britain’s decision to exit the union. According to the ‘opposition deficit thesis’, this is caused as there is no arena in which effective opposition can be voiced in the European Union, which forces EU citizens to organise their opposition outside the political system, and often against it. LÄS MER
2. "Det är inte diagnosen som styr behovet" : En studie om socialarbetares erfarenheter och kunskap om trauman hos unga kvinnor med autismKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Previous studies have pointed to a need for further research regarding young women with autism and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) or experiences of trauma, especially within psychiatric social work. The aim of this study was to examine how social workers reflect on their experiences and knowledge of trauma among young women with autism. LÄS MER
3. The relationship between innovation and creative climate: A quantitative study on the effects of creative climate dimensions on individual innovation behaviourMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The aim of the research is to define which type of statistical relationship exist between the independent variables of creative climate and the dependent variable of innovation output on the individual level, and therefore defined as individual innovation behaviors. The research is assessed through quantitative study and the tool chosen to collect the data is a survey, whose aim is to measure how companies manage creative climate within their organizations and which type con effects this has on the individuals’ innovation behaviors. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim The current study was designed to qualitatively examine secondary school students’ understanding of bullying practices and how gender is involved in bullying in a Tanzanian secondary school. TheoryThe theoretical frameworks that are used in the current study are Social Learning Theory (Bandura, 1977) and Social Dominance Theory (Sidanius & Pratto, 1999). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER