Sökning: "individual innovation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 328 uppsatser innehållade orden individual innovation.
1. The relationship between innovation and creative climate: A quantitative study on the effects of creative climate dimensions on individual innovation behaviourMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The aim of the research is to define which type of statistical relationship exist between the independent variables of creative climate and the dependent variable of innovation output on the individual level, and therefore defined as individual innovation behaviors. The research is assessed through quantitative study and the tool chosen to collect the data is a survey, whose aim is to measure how companies manage creative climate within their organizations and which type con effects this has on the individuals’ innovation behaviors. LÄS MER
2. How does an individual who absorbs external knowledge affect the organizational learning in an inter-organizational cooperation? A qualitative study of Volvo Trucks knowledge acquisition in the CERC cooperationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose:As the technology landscape of today is very complex there are many technological fields that cannot be covered by one single company. Instead joint cooperation’s between different stakeholders is needed to solve the complex technological challenges facing us. LÄS MER
3. Innovation diffusion of a regulated technology - a cross-sectional study of emerging drone application on the organizational levelMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This study has focused on the theory of innovation diffusion in organizational contexts, using the emerging drone technology as its core product innovation in order to analyze the phenomenon. The study has been of a qualitative cross-sectional character, by which eleven different organizations in different industries using drone technology were interviewed during March 2020, from both the governmental and private sector. LÄS MER
4. Enhancing the Innovation Performance by Employing Criteria - A Multiple Case Study of How Decision-Makers at Large Enterprises in Sweden Can Employ Criteria to Evaluate Early-Stage Innovation ProjectsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose: Innovation cycles continues to become progressively shorter, hencemaking it more important for companies to make the right decision regarding what ideas to developfurther, and which ones to reject. Ideas emerge in the front end of the innovation process,characterized by high uncertainty and low level of available information. LÄS MER
5. Bilateral Innovation Partnerships as a policy tool to foster innovation on a public and private level - A case study of the Swedish-German Innovation PartnershipMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the topics of societal challenges and innovation have become increasingly present, often in connection with digitalisation and ongoing globalisation. Sustainable solutions are needed – and governments as shapers of innovation systems must take up their responsibility. LÄS MER