Sökning: "indoor air quality"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 83 uppsatser innehållade orden indoor air quality.
1. Experimental investigation of ventilation performance of corner placed stratum ventilation in an office environmentMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Energisystem och byggnadsteknik
Sammanfattning : Energy use in buildings account for about one third of the total global energy supply and contributes as much as 30% of the anthropogenic greenhouse gas emissions. It is estimated that energy use in buildings will increase to 67% by 2030. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande; KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : Previous research have shown a possible relationship between the indoor work environmentand the impact it has on the employees’ performance. Different factors can affect theperformance; physical parameters, such as ventilation and air quality, noise levels, thermalclimate, lighting and access to daylight, as well as the level of flexibility of the work, furnitureetc. LÄS MER
3. Energy use and energy saving in buildings and asthma, allergy and sick building syndrome (SBS): a literature reviewMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Energisystem och byggnadsteknik
Sammanfattning : Energy use in buildings is an important contribution to global CO2 emissions and contributes to global warming. In recent years, there has been concern about creating energy efficiency buildings, green buildings and healthy buildings but this development needs guidance by multidisciplinary scientists and experts. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Byggvetenskap
Sammanfattning : It is reported that cooking can generate many kinds of airborne pollutants,which pose serious threats to human health. Kitchen range-hood is themost effective and popular equipment to exhaust the airborne pollutants,including smoke and oil particle in people’s daily life. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Throughout our lives, we spend approximately 80–90% of our time indoors, and the environment which wereside in is a key factor determining our comfort and well-being. A favorable indoor environment can enhance our quality of life whereas a less than favorable environment may have the opposite effect. LÄS MER