Sökning: "industrial gateway"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 23 uppsatser innehållade orden industrial gateway.
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Gateways play a vital role in the Internet of Things (IoT) infrastructure. Gateways are widely used and their usage range from industries to smart homes. As they have expanded nowadays to have internet connectivity which raises certain security issues like being exposed to various threats and cyber-attacks such as rootkits, bootkits. LÄS MER
2. Load Imbalance Detection for an Induction Motor : - A Comparative Study of Machine Learning AlgorithmsM1-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : In 2016 the average industry downtime cost was estimated to $260.000 every hour, and with Swedish industries being an important part of the national economy it would be desirable to reduce the amount of unplanned downtime to a minimum. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Nätverk och systemteknik
Sammanfattning : The vision of the Smart City and Internet of Things is gradually becoming areality. Many cities around the world have initiated a modernization processtowards more intelligent and ecient management systems and Stockholm isnot an exception. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för naturvetenskap; Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Linux-based Edge Gateways that connects hundreds or maybe thousands of IoT devices, are exposed to various threats and cyber-attacks from the internet. These attacks form a considerable risk targeting the privacy and confidentiality of IoT devices throughout their gateways. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell produktion; KTH/Industriell produktion
Sammanfattning : In recent years, customers demand for new products has increased in line with a rapid technological change. This has put pressure on industrial companies regarding New Product Development (NPD) in order to continuously develop and produce products at or above the customers’ expectations. LÄS MER