Sökning: "information d"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1344 uppsatser innehållade orden information d.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
2. A directive to change the wor(l)d of sustainability reporting - An initial examination of non-financial disclosure by Swedish companies in light of the Directive 2014/95/EUMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This work focuses on the type-3 self-driving cars, partially autonomous vehicles which can control themselves for most of the time and may ask the driver to take control of the car in case of specific situations. The purpose of this study is to evaluate the perception of the simulated risk faced by the participants in a low fidelity simulation in relation with their background: the gaming and driving experience. LÄS MER
4. Partners in crime – How cabbage seed weevil assists brassica pod midge in damaging pods of winter oilseed rape in fields in Southern Sweden : how is insect abundance related to crop damage?Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Department of Biosystems and Technology (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : The brassica pod midge (Dasineura brassicae) has emerged as an important pest causing problems in Winter Oilseed Rape (WOSR) (Brassica napus ssp. napus) production in Southern Sweden during recent years. Adult female D. brassicae oviposit into WOSR pods. LÄS MER
5. La possibilité d’un transfert culturel : Stratégies de traduction des noms propres et des métaphores dans un texte socio-politiqueMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to analyse the translation strategies used in order to translate a socio-political text from French to Swedish with focus on proper names and metaphors. Proper names and metaphors are deeply culture rooted and containers of specific elements familiar only to an initiated audience. LÄS MER