Sökning: "information in schools"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 790 uppsatser innehållade orden information in schools.
1. Understanding implementation gaps in honour-related violence & oppression policy : A case study exploring the promises and pitfalls faced by teachers when implementing policy in a Swedish school environmentMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Honour-related violence and oppression has been politically prioritised in Sweden during the past two decades. National policies have been formulated, laws adopted, and the school has been identified as a crucial actor for preventing this type of violence at the local level. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Malmö högskola/Fakulteten för lärande och samhälle (LS); Malmö universitet/Malmö högskola/Fakulteten för lärande och samhälle (LS)
Sammanfattning : In this overview we look at how teachers work with inclusion in the heterogeneous classroom with an emphasis on the history classroom. The studies we’ve included in our overview have gathered their information through semi structured interviews with teachers. 25 teachers based in schools in Sweden as well as in the U. LÄS MER
3. The Impact of COVID-19 on Child Protection Policy in Humanitarian Action : Case study; South Sudan internally displaced people in camps settlement.Magister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The principle of child protection and the efforts to protect children from abuse and neglect in pre-modern societies have different notions. According to De Mause, the past was a barbaric place for children and the history of childhood is a nightmare (De Mause, 1995, p. 1). LÄS MER
4. What is school food service quality? (part 1) : exploring perceptions of service quality among children and food service professionals in SwedenMagister-uppsats, Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: Every year 260 million lunch meals are served in Swedish schools. To design sustainable meals that are eaten and appreciated by the children, not only the food is important but also to understand how the meeting between the Food Service Professionals (FSP) and the children, and part of the service provided, affects the children's overall meal experience. LÄS MER
5. Fear of Failure in Swedish 9th Grade Students and its effect on their decision to study STEM : A quantitative studyUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kemi och biomedicin (KOB)
Sammanfattning : Sweden faces a recruitment problem in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). It has been suggested that imposter phenomenon, a feeling of fraudulence and inability to internalize success, may be the reason why many individuals, especially women, leave STEM fields. LÄS MER