Sökning: "information management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6435 uppsatser innehållade orden information management.
1. A firm´s legal control over confidential information. A study on proactive management of trade secrets and post-employment obligations in an employment contractMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Driven by an extreme pace of technological advancement, firms in the intellectualized economy are participants in an unprecedented race to innovate. To succeed in the business arena, firms must be smart in their approach to innovate in order to capture and control the very innovations that define them. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : To investigate the psychosocial work environment in organisations, employee surveys are often used as a tool to supply management with information on employees’ well-being, group dynamics and their experience based on the work environment. The purpose of the study was to investigate how the tool “employee pulse survey” is used in different organisations and what effect it has on the outcomes on employee commitment and sickness absence. LÄS MER
3. Seeing What’s Next in the Management Consulting Industry - A qualitative study of how the management consulting industry might become disruptedMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The world we live in is in constant change, transforming the business landscape acrossindustries. The rapid economic and social development is affecting all sources of activity,turning industrial change into one of the 21st century’s biggest challenges for businesses. LÄS MER
4. Enhancing the Innovation Performance by Employing Criteria - A Multiple Case Study of How Decision-Makers at Large Enterprises in Sweden Can Employ Criteria to Evaluate Early-Stage Innovation ProjectsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose: Innovation cycles continues to become progressively shorter, hencemaking it more important for companies to make the right decision regarding what ideas to developfurther, and which ones to reject. Ideas emerge in the front end of the innovation process,characterized by high uncertainty and low level of available information. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and problem: Today, businesses act in an increasingly complex environment,that requires organizations to be more adaptive. This increases the value of data analytics anddecision support systems such as Business Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) for decisionmakers and enables them to make better and quicker decisions. LÄS MER