Sökning: "information operations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 973 uppsatser innehållade orden information operations.
1. Implementering av e-hälsa vid vårdcentraler i Region Jönköping : En komparativ studie av tre olika professioners syn på Vision e-hälsa 2025Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : One such change in the area of digitalisation is what is known as Vision e-health 2025, which is a vision that the Swedish government, municipalities and counties founded with the goal of being the best in the world in terms of e-health by 2025, thus keeping up with the continuous development and expectations of the society. The purpose of this study is to investigate how three different professions at health centres in Region Jonkoping work with the implementation of Vision e-health 2025 in terms of the implementation-theory defined understand, want and how -steps. LÄS MER
2. Challenging Traditional Growth Strategies - An exploratory single case study on how Forza Football designs user involvement growth strategies to enable viral growthMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose: In order to stay competitive in a rapidly changing businessenvironment, the question of growth is perceived to be an essential issue of survival andentrepreneurial behavior. Traditionally, strategies related to growth have mostly been related toexpenses on marketing or acquisitions of smaller competitors. LÄS MER
3. Food retailers’ sustainable brand image - exploring the barriers and challenges of implementing sustainability strategies in grocery storesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
4. INBOUND LOGISTICS OPTIMIZATION - A case study of an Original Equipment Manufacturer and its deviation handling processMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
5. IT’S IN THE DATA : A multimethod study on how SaaS-businesses can utilize cohort analysis to improve marketing decision-makingMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling; Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : Incorporating data and analytics within marketing decision-making is today crucial for a company’s success. This holds true especially for SaaS-businesses due to having a subscription-based pricing model dependent on good service retention for long- term viability and profitability. LÄS MER