Sökning: "information policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 706 uppsatser innehållade orden information policy.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: Since the end of world war II, western nation states increasingly have moved toward post-national knowledge economy where supranational organizations shape national policy and knowledge has been rendered a commodity. According to writers collective Tiqqun, the underlying master-fiction in this move is one of cybernetic character: the privileging of concepts such as information, control, communication and feedback. LÄS MER
3. Voices of Female Youths Living with HIV/AIDS on their Experiences regarding access and Utilisation of Contraceptives: A case of Kawempe Division Kampala City, Uganda.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This study aimed at documenting experiences of FYLWHA regarding their access and utilisation of contraceptives with reference to Kawempe division of Kampala city-Uganda. Basically the study was guided by three objectives i.e. LÄS MER
4. TO FUND OR NOT TO FUND? How and why governments support - and do not support - civil society in different policy sectorsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The role of civil society organizations (CSOs) as independent agents, aspiring to participate in shaping official policies and the decision-making process, has continued to grow in the recent decades. In order to maintain themselves and actively operate on the issue areas, they turn to different sources of funding, the effects of which has created a certain degree of dispute in the academia. LÄS MER
5. Unga kvinnors inställning till och kunskaper om långtidsverkande preventivmedel – en litteraturbaserad studieKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Despite fair access to free or subsidised contraception as well as contraceptive counselling, a disproportionally large amount of young Swedish women seek abortion every year. Research shows that use of long-acting reversible contraceptives (LARC) such as the implant, IUD or IUS is a good means to curb the frequency of unintended pregnancies. LÄS MER