Sökning: "information rewards"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 74 uppsatser innehållade orden information rewards.
1. “But I have always had the greenest lawn in my neighbourhood” – When what is taken for granted becomes rare : A qualitative study of how municipalities communicate sustainable use of drinking waterKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, Globala studier; Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, Globala studier
Sammanfattning : During the past three years, substantial parts of Sweden have experienced a decrease in the groundwater levels, whereas some geographical areas were more affected than others. Requests from the government, counties and municipalities have been sent out to the citizens, to attract attention, increase awareness and decrease the use of drinking water. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : In Reinforcement learning the updating of the value functions determines the information spreading across the state/state-action space which condenses the valuebased control policy. It is important to have an information propagation across the value domain in a manner that is effective. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The rise in the employee turnover rates is increasing the concerns amongst the organizations in retaining the employees in the workplace. The higher turnover rates are threatening the business capability in earning higher profits. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this study is to explore and identify the factors leading to or inhibiting inclusion, and how these do so. Methodology: I conduct a qualitative case study using semi-structured interviews of respondents within an anonymous case company named Company X, and use pattern matching to both test factors of inclusion found in the diversity and inclusion literature, but also identify new factors that are unmentioned in the literature. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose - The purpose of this study was to deepen the understanding of how showrooming affect the exploited brick-and-mortar businesses. This was done by investigating an industry characterized by high levels of employee knowledge where the expertise of the personnel create showrooming incentives. LÄS MER