Sökning: "information rewards"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 72 uppsatser innehållade orden information rewards.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : In Reinforcement learning the updating of the value functions determines the information spreading across the state/state-action space which condenses the valuebased control policy. It is important to have an information propagation across the value domain in a manner that is effective. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose - The purpose of this study was to deepen the understanding of how showrooming affect the exploited brick-and-mortar businesses. This was done by investigating an industry characterized by high levels of employee knowledge where the expertise of the personnel create showrooming incentives. LÄS MER
3. Hedging Your Bets: The Prospects of Cryptocurrency Use in Online Gambling : A Mixed-Methods StudyMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Since its initial inception, cryptocurrency has hit the world with both intrigue and skepticism. It was acting as an alternative form of currency that people could use that required no regulative authority to back it. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Abstractive text summarization aims to condense long textual documents into a short, human-readable form while preserving the most important information from the source document. A common approach to training summarization models is by using maximum likelihood estimation with the teacher forcing strategy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Self-determination theory (SDT), a motivation theory, consists of motivation types: intrinsic motivation, extrinsic motivation, and amotivation, where the social environment is important. SDT’s motivation orientations are about individual differences in people’s tendencies to orient towards environments. LÄS MER