Sökning: "information technology systems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2848 uppsatser innehållade orden information technology systems.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Yellow rust (Puccinia striiformis f. sp. Tritici) is a crop disease caused by a fungus that regularly infects wheat and causes yield loss in Ethiopia. The disease has a significant impact on the country’s crop production, food security, health, and socioeconomic well-being. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Due to inattention and not complying with traffic regulations, human error accounts forroughly 94% of all traffic accidents. To counter this, the need to develop systems that canidentify traffic rule violations and calculate the risk of collisions. The information reportedcan then be used to implement preventive measures. LÄS MER
3. Technology Acceptance of Future Decision Makers - An Investigation of Behavioral Intention Toward Using Artificial Intelligence Tools in Decision MakingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose: Rapid technological advancements makes it difficult for organizations to keep up, this alongside with the world becoming more and more digital results in large amount of data being produced. The technological advancements and the large amount of data available results in that AI can be used as a decision making tool in organizations, enabling better decision making. LÄS MER
4. Leveraging a Traceability Information Model in order to enhance the maintenance of automotive Safety Assurance CasesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : In safety critical systems, Safety Assurance Cases are created in order to provideargumentation as to why a system is reasonably safe. In the automotive industry,the ISO 26262 standard is complied with in order to provide comprehensiveand structured argumentation for developed electrical and/or electronic (E/E) systemsin regards to function safety. LÄS MER
5. The Changing Nature of the Audit Profession - Opportunities and Challenges with Digital Transformation and the Use of Audit Support Systems, Big Data and Data AnalyticsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER