Sökning: "information technology systems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2879 uppsatser innehållade orden information technology systems.
1. Towards automatically generating explanations of software systems Generating explanations of a web-template system in different abstraction levelsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Traditional software documentation is often challenging to manage as its contentgrow. For example, information becomes scattered, information become hard to retrieve and the documentation has to satisfy multiple different stakeholders. The aimof this study was to find ways to address these challenges. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Yellow rust (Puccinia striiformis f. sp. Tritici) is a crop disease caused by a fungus that regularly infects wheat and causes yield loss in Ethiopia. The disease has a significant impact on the country’s crop production, food security, health, and socioeconomic well-being. LÄS MER
3. A Systematic Comparison of Default based Versus Hardened IoT Systems Using Honeypots : Master Thesis | Supervisor: Maria PapadakiMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : IoT devices provide immense contributions in fields of education, communication, business, science, industrial zones, permeating various aspects of everyday life. Despite these benefits, their diversity, heterogeneity, and rapid development can introduce significant challenges, especially when the secure design has not been incorporated into their software lifecycle. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Interaktiva och kognitiva system
Sammanfattning : The fast technology development for military unmanned ground vehicles (UGVs) has led to a considerable demand to explore the soldier’s role in an interactive UGV system. This thesis explores how to design interactive systems for UGVs for infantry soldiers in the Swedish Armed Force. LÄS MER
5. Cascading Effects of Floods – An evaluation of the flood risk maps and management plans produced by the County Administrative BoardsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Riskhantering (CI)
Sammanfattning : Flood is the most common natural disaster globally, affecting human health and assets. The work with the Swedish ordinance of flood risk is connected to the sustainment of vital societal functions. LÄS MER