Sökning: "information technology systems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2815 uppsatser innehållade orden information technology systems.
1. Technology Acceptance of Future Decision Makers - An Investigation of Behavioral Intention Toward Using Artificial Intelligence Tools in Decision MakingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose: Rapid technological advancements makes it difficult for organizations to keep up, this alongside with the world becoming more and more digital results in large amount of data being produced. The technological advancements and the large amount of data available results in that AI can be used as a decision making tool in organizations, enabling better decision making. LÄS MER
2. Leveraging a Traceability Information Model in order to enhance the maintenance of automotive Safety Assurance CasesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : In safety critical systems, Safety Assurance Cases are created in order to provideargumentation as to why a system is reasonably safe. In the automotive industry,the ISO 26262 standard is complied with in order to provide comprehensiveand structured argumentation for developed electrical and/or electronic (E/E) systemsin regards to function safety. LÄS MER
3. The Changing Nature of the Audit Profession - Opportunities and Challenges with Digital Transformation and the Use of Audit Support Systems, Big Data and Data AnalyticsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : One way to tackle the climate change society is facing today is through the change to renewable energy sources, such as wind power. Today, a trend when it comes to technology is that products are evolving into becoming more cyber-physical systems (CPS) by integrating functions realized with mechanics, control and communication. LÄS MER
5. Digital transformation of healthcare services in developing countries : An exploratory research of healthtech opportunities in Bottom of the Pyramid (BOP) marketsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The development of new technologies within healthcare open up for important and valuable opportunities for businesses as well as for individuals. Mobile health is one of the most important digital innovation, since patients get the opportunities to self-manage diseases and to receive healthcare services from specialists wherever and whenever. LÄS MER