Sökning: "information technology systems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2319 uppsatser innehållade orden information technology systems.
1. MASKINER TAR ÖVER MÄNNISKANS JOBB SOM BESLUTSFATTARE? En kvalitativ studie om algoritmisering och automatiserat beslutsfattandeKandidat-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The following study examined the experience of automated decision making in thepublic sector in Sweden. This was done by highlighting their view on the subjectand by looking into cognitive theories of man as a decision maker, with regard topotential biases and tacit knowledge. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Today the digital evolution is progressing rapidly. This entails both pros and cons concerning the security of devices. Despite the evolution, security has been left in the dark. This results in threats and vulnerabilities in devices, which could potentially be used by a hacker with the purpose of exploiting information. LÄS MER
3. Investigate potential performance improvements in a Real Time Clearing system using Content Delivery Network-based technologyMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : The increasing demand from customers and users on systems are constantly increasing, demanding faster more robust solutions. There are no exception especially when it comes to clearing technology in the financial industry, where the system needs to handle information fast and be responsive. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Society is connecting more and more devices to the internet. There are many benefits to using connected devices, such as continuous monitoring of critical systems, easy access from various locations and device data collection. The backside of all of these interconnected devices are cyber security vulnerabilities. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar produktionsutveckling (ML); KTH/Hållbar produktionsutveckling (ML)
Sammanfattning : There are a lot of different discharge regulations that ships have to follow but there is no general way to collect this information for the cruise ship companies. One company, Holland American Group, have created a matrix where they have stored all information regarding dispatch regulations, which they collect manually. LÄS MER