Sökning: "initial fire"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 58 uppsatser innehållade orden initial fire.
1. Vems ärenden går elden? : En historiografisk jämförelse av Sveriges och Finlands häxprocesser ur ett genusperspektivUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Jönköping University/Högskolan för lärande och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This essay is a comparative historiographic study of how the 17th century witch processes in Sweden and Finland has been described in dissertations, essays and articles over the last 50 years. These countries were chosen for comparison due to Sweden’s female majority of accused and condemned witches, while Finland had almost equal percentages of accused and condemned men and women. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : Located all around Sweden there are firing exercise areas with areas containing UXO (Unexploded ordnance) from years of exercise drills. This study aimed to nvestigate the risk when UXO are exposed to wildland fire at one of their locations, namely Skillingaryd’s firing exercise area. LÄS MER
3. The impact of social influence on pre-evacuation behavior - An eye tracking analysis on information gathering during pre-evacuation behavior, comparing normative and informational social influenceMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : This study explores social influence within the pre-evacuation phase, which includes a literature review followed by experiments. The study is based on experiments by Latané and Darley (1968) but altered, here using eye tracking to examine if people who are alone use their gaze in the same way as people in a group, when collecting information in the pre-evacuation phase. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Byggnadsmekanik; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för byggvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Cross-laminated timber, CLT, is a rather new building material. It consists of an odd number of layers consisting of lumber boards stacked together, where each layer is rotated 90 degrees in comparison to the adjacent layers. The material is used both as a load-carrying element as well as a non-load-carrying element, such as stairs. LÄS MER
5. Developing Key Fire Safety Indicators for Retail Buildings – Using a Multi Attribute Decision Making Method with a Hierarchical ApproachMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : In order to develop indicators measuring the most important aspects of fire safety, the initial approach undertaken was to identify the fire safety components that have the largest importance to a building’s overall fire safety, and to let these components form the basis for the indicator development. Through the use of a Multi Attribute Decision Making (MADM) methodology with a hierarchical approach, the most important components in relation to a building’s overall fire safety were identified. LÄS MER