Sökning: "innovation adoption"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 279 uppsatser innehållade orden innovation adoption.
1. Understanding The Business Value Of Customer Data From Connected Services - An exploratory case study of what business value an emerging automotive OEM can create from customer data generated by connected servicesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The rapid development of connectivity accelerated by a myriad of emerging technologies contribute to an ever-growing volume of data in which companies have realized the need for, and value of, becoming data-driven. Data, and more specifically, customer data, is thus a promising area for transforming insights into actions which identifies new value creation opportunities to enhance business performance. LÄS MER
2. The innovation intermediary’s guide to the AI Factory - A study of AI Sweden as an intermediary in a system of innovationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the role of intermediaries in innovation systems. By studying how AI Sweden accelerates the use and adoption of artificial intelligence on a national level, it focuses on how an intermediary adds value in a technological innovation system. LÄS MER
3. Innovation Adoption for Eco Materials in the Construction Industry in Sweden: How Three Players Can Actively Foster the Adoption Process - A Case Study on the Material Hempcrete with the Company House of HempMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The construction industry is currently experiencing environmental problems associated withgreenhouse gas emissions, in particular due to the extensive use of unsustainable materials. Inthis regard, the industry is in need of alternative solutions, one of which is the introduction ofinnovative green materials. LÄS MER
4. Mitigating Uncertainty by Including the Customer in the Fuzzy Front-End of Innovation - A comparative multiple-case study of Polestar and On to identify successful customer collaborationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The fuzzy front-end (FFE) is the first phase of new product development which is associatedwith high levels of uncertainty. Mitigating uncertainty is a key factor to enable successfulinnovation. LÄS MER
5. Consumer in circular economy A mixed method study of consumer attitude towards toy rental subscription service in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The children’s toy industry is facing much criticism for creating huge environmental footprints due to its plastic-intensive manufacturing process and linear consumption paradigm. While use-oriented product service systems (PSS) such as product renting and leasing models have been gradually applied and gaining attention in other industries, there is still scarcity of successful PSS implementation in the toy industry. LÄS MER