Sökning: "innovation champion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden innovation champion.
1. Innovation diffusion of a regulated technology - a cross-sectional study of emerging drone application on the organizational levelMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This study has focused on the theory of innovation diffusion in organizational contexts, using the emerging drone technology as its core product innovation in order to analyze the phenomenon. The study has been of a qualitative cross-sectional character, by which eleven different organizations in different industries using drone technology were interviewed during March 2020, from both the governmental and private sector. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Innovation implementation is the process in between the decision to adopt an innovation until its full routinization in the organization. Based on literature gaps found on the correlation between leadership and innovation implementation, but also between leadership and radical innovation (Denti & Hemlin, 2012), the authors aim to understand “How does leadership play a role in radical innovation implementation?”. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : While IoT safety and security incidents continue to increase in frequency, scope and severity, there remains a gap in how the issue will be addressed. While the debate continues within academia, industry standards bodies, government and industry media, new entrants continue to rapidly enter the market with cheaper more powerful products with little incentive to address information security issues. LÄS MER
4. ‘Base of the pyramid’ markets as incubators for innovations : Implications for innovation processes of internationally operating companiesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis identifies the enabling factors that are relevant for a company’s BoP innovation process. It aims at visualizing differences and challenges of BoP innovation processes in contrast to generic innovation processes. LÄS MER
5. How can innovation frameworks for global technology intensive companies be modeled and formalized? : A case study of Saab ABMagister-uppsats, KTH/Entreprenörskap och Innovation
Sammanfattning : In a seemingly ever faster moving world where global competition is rising, companies has to find their competitive advantage. This advantage could be by offering a lower price on similar products or for instance by offering a superior product. LÄS MER