Sökning: "innovation measurements"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 90 uppsatser innehållade orden innovation measurements.
1. The relationship between innovation and creative climate: A quantitative study on the effects of creative climate dimensions on individual innovation behaviourMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The aim of the research is to define which type of statistical relationship exist between the independent variables of creative climate and the dependent variable of innovation output on the individual level, and therefore defined as individual innovation behaviors. The research is assessed through quantitative study and the tool chosen to collect the data is a survey, whose aim is to measure how companies manage creative climate within their organizations and which type con effects this has on the individuals’ innovation behaviors. LÄS MER
2. How can the CFO be a valuable ally for innovation? - A multiple-case study on what current methods CFOs are using for fostering innovation in an organisationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Globalisation, digitalisation and rapid advancements in technology are creating faster businessenvironments which demand organisations to be more innovative. At the same time, it has beenproven difficult for companies to successfully manage innovation. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Testing is one of the most important aspects in the development of new products. There are different types of testing a product can undergo, either hardware durability tests or software tests. Embedded systems are closely related to hardware and a key feature of them is the reliability and dependability. LÄS MER
4. Fostering Continuous Improvement and Innovation Through the Complaints Process : A case study at a global manufacturing companyUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Quality and innovation are central elements in a successful business, where organizations are not solely looking to satisfy existing customers with high quality but to create novel solutions for future customers as well. As a result, addressing both concepts are vital for sustaining business longterm, which has led to a conflict regarding where companies should allocate their efforts. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER