Sökning: "innovation output"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 96 uppsatser innehållade orden innovation output.
1. The relationship between innovation and creative climate: A quantitative study on the effects of creative climate dimensions on individual innovation behaviourMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The aim of the research is to define which type of statistical relationship exist between the independent variables of creative climate and the dependent variable of innovation output on the individual level, and therefore defined as individual innovation behaviors. The research is assessed through quantitative study and the tool chosen to collect the data is a survey, whose aim is to measure how companies manage creative climate within their organizations and which type con effects this has on the individuals’ innovation behaviors. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Sustainable development has become a major goal of development policies across the globe and environmental innovation is commonly viewed as a means to fulfil this goal because it can create growth while simultaneously reducing environmental impact. Recent research in economic geography has provided evidence for a positive relationship between variety in local knowledgebases and innovativeness. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, we specifically focus on testing non-functional proprieties. We target the Worst-Case Execution Time (WCET), which is very important for real-time tasks. This thesis applies the concept of targeted mutation, where the mutations are applied to the parts of the code that are most likely to signiﬁcantly affect the execution time. LÄS MER
4. Balancing Innovation: An investigation on the effects of individual ambidexterity on employee motivationC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Like Darwin's finches that adapted to their changing natural environment, firms must also adapt to their changing business environment to survive. Determining which firms are the survivors and which are not, can be explained by Organizational ambidexterity. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the age of ever-growing technological advancements, delegating some of the inherently human tasks to smart machines is becoming more and more common. The possibly new wave of industrialization – Industry 4. LÄS MER