Sökning: "input devices"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 245 uppsatser innehållade orden input devices.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Datorseende; Linköpings universitet/Datorseende
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the development and use of software to measure respiratory frequency on cows using optronics and computer vision. It examines mainly two different strategies of image and signal processing and their performances for different input qualities. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Today wireless technologies are increasing in the automation systems used in homes and buildings. More electrical devices are used in a house to save time, money, and energy because they are relatively inexpensive and easy to install; these devices even allow smart components such as mobile tablets and computer connectivity. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Distributed computing allows effective data storage, processing and retrieval but it poses security and privacy issues. Sensors are the cornerstone of the IoT-based pipelines, since they constantly capture data until it can be analyzed at the central cloud resources. However, these sensor nodes are often constrained by limited resources. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, dynamically controlled machine learning algorithms running on state of the art Arm microNPUs, with an attached Cortex-M CPU, were investigated. The machine learning framework used was Tensorflow and different subsets of it, such as Tensorflow Lite micro. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Fysikum
Sammanfattning : This work explores the possibilities to use quantum computers and quantum based language models for machine translation. Precise translation requires vast expertise and knowledge of various languages, thus machine translationis still far from superseding humans. LÄS MER