Sökning: "input door"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden input door.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : In order to reduce material shortage of doors in production, the current production processes needs adjusting. Currently when the buffer between the Mainline and the Door area is full the production in the unit stops. This is a problem that should not happen. LÄS MER
2. Strategic passenger-oriented timetable design : Long-term timetable designs with minimised passenger inconvenienceMaster-uppsats, KTH/Transportplanering
Sammanfattning : Timetable development and design is a complex process that is crucial for safe and efficient railway operations. The combination of steel wheels and steel rails makes it possible to create trains and to transport many vehicles, thus passengers and freight, at the same time, but it also results in longer braking distances. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we employ computer vision methods in order to extend and improve the functionality of automatic doors. This thesis is based around the implementation of a door entrance system which uses information from detected pedestrians to make qualified decisions regarding door activation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : In order to build an efficient transportation system of the future, public transport needs to be an attractive alternative offering a high quality travel experience. Future digital information systems for public buses will enrich the travelers experience by delivering relevant content - accurately on the right time and place. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datalogi och datorsystemteknik
Sammanfattning : Context. Localization and positioning services are nowadays very extended and the growth is still continuing. Many places already provide wireless tracking systems to monitor the people or material movements, specially indoors. LÄS MER