Sökning: "inside information"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 491 uppsatser innehållade orden inside information.
1. Challenging Traditional Growth Strategies - An exploratory single case study on how Forza Football designs user involvement growth strategies to enable viral growthMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose: In order to stay competitive in a rapidly changing businessenvironment, the question of growth is perceived to be an essential issue of survival andentrepreneurial behavior. Traditionally, strategies related to growth have mostly been related toexpenses on marketing or acquisitions of smaller competitors. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In transport and mobility industries, in recent years, there have been numerous innovations that have certainly had a major impact on the lives of citizens and their habits. The advent of new technologies and the importance of staying connected especially when travelling have opened the door to numerous innovations that are changing the concept of mobility inside and outside urban centers. LÄS MER
3. LES LANGUES ETRANGERES, L’ANXIETE ET LA MOTIVATION. Étude sur les attitudes langagières de 14 Français vivant en SuèdeMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This study analyzes the correlation between foreign language anxiety and motivation of 14 French persons living in Sweden.The works on the preliminary evidence of Foreign Language Classroom Anxiety Scale by Horwitz et al. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Many important facilities are surrounded by security fences that need to be regularly inspected for damage. To automate this task it has been proposed to use a drone equipped with a camera. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Partikelfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : It is evident from cosmological observations such as the Cosmic Microwave Background, and the motion of galaxies, that the universe consists of approximately 5 times more mass than visible matter can account for. The Light Dark Matter eXperiment (LDMX) will take a unique approach in its hunt for dark matter; it will look for missing momentum signals in electron collisions with a Tungsten target, and will be looking in the sub GeV energy range for evidence of dark matter interactions. LÄS MER