Sökning: "institutional logic"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 77 uppsatser innehållade orden institutional logic.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to investigate how Göteborg Energis sustainability work isaffected by its surroundings. And how their actions are affected by the institutional logic thatexists in the organization because there is a sustainability and profitability requirement in thebusiness. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : This paper examines multiple institutional logics in a public sector organisation and how they are reflected in the management control system (MCS) in terms of success. We define two logics, governance and culture logic. LÄS MER
3. Cash greens everything around me? Identifying key barriers and drivers for advancing low-carbon investments in Denmark’s finance industry and evaluating the transition efforts of the industryMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Meeting international climate goals require a major reallocation of global investment portfolios. However, in 2016, 74%. of all assets under management were still socially and environmentally unchecked. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The concept of motivation is frequently used in the field of social work and is often understood as both a feeling, an internal experience, as well as something social workers do with their clients. But with a social constructive perspective we will soon come to realize that the concept of motivation contains several layers of underlying discourse. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The public sector has approached the private sector, which can be seen in, for example, private public partnership (PPP). In this study, the relationship between democratic process and substance requirements within PPP is examined. LÄS MER