Sökning: "institutional theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1005 uppsatser innehållade orden institutional theory.
1. Underprissättning vid börsintroduktion - En kvantitativ analys av underprissättning i olika branscher & segment från år 2008 till och med 2018.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and problem discussion: An initial public offering is when a private limited companychooses to publish their shares publicly. When this happens, research and history shows that the sharerises in price during the first trading day, called underpricing. This leads to the conclusion that the initialsubscription price has been too low. LÄS MER
2. DEMOCRACY DISRUPTED - FOR WHOM? A Study on Political Micro-Targeting and its Potential for Revitalizing Political ArticulationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. Circular economy and accounting information: A study of the reporting of circular economy in SwedenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and problem: Facing today's climate crisis, companies play a key role incontributing to a sustainable change. Alternative business models have gained importance, suchas circular economy, which refers to the concept of cyclical closed-loop systems. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to investigate how Göteborg Energis sustainability work isaffected by its surroundings. And how their actions are affected by the institutional logic thatexists in the organization because there is a sustainability and profitability requirement in thebusiness. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Using a novel dataset collected from a web survey sent out to Swedish large companies, this thesis examines whether institutional factors or basic economic factors are the main determinants for companies’ level of sustainability work. This is done through studying a company’s level of corporate sustainability in relation to their self-perceived determinants. LÄS MER