Sökning: "institutional transition"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 105 uppsatser innehållade orden institutional transition.
- Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Homeownership and suburbanisation are two sides of the same coin in the context of Australia. This thesis explores the housing system that facilitates homeownership under a framework of institutional path dependence and how that has facilitated spatial patterns of suburbanization in contemporary Melbourne. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The present research aims at finding the underlying factors that contributed to the recently observed disappearance of economic shrinking in Ethiopia, defined as negative rates of GDP per capita growth. Within the framework of the Theory of Shrinking (Broadberry & Wallis, 2017) it sheds light on structural, technological and demographic change, the occurrence of warfare as well as institutional change over the course of four decades. LÄS MER
3. The Incompatibility of Two Systems - A qualitative study on incumbent firms and small entrepreneurial companies’ attempt to transition from a linear to a circular economic systemMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. Walking a tightrope towards sustainability : a multi-level transition analysis of Iranian Nature Schools as an alternative educational initiativeMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Sustainable development requires a change of values, norms, and capabilities within individuals and societies, and education is a crucial means to achieve these goals. However, transformation is not a simple task as dominant structures due to path-dependency and lock-in processes resist change, put pressure on innovative approaches, and hinder their potential for change. LÄS MER
5. Sustainable Investment Strategies in Practice: Exploring strategy combination to achieve investment objectivesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : Society faces significant funding gaps as it attempts to address crucial social and environmental challenges. One of the key barriers inhibiting the allocation of private capital to alleviate these funding needs is a lack of established methods regarding how investment practitioners can integrate sustainability considerations into investment processes. LÄS MER