Sökning: "institutional void"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden institutional void.
1. Swedish MNEs’ risk, void, and distance management : A thematic content analysis of three MNEs’ 2007 to 2021 annual and CSR reports.Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : In this study, we have identified a gap in the existing literature regarding post-entry management of infrastructural and institutional voids, risks, and distances related to establishing foreign operations in uncertain markets. It is in existing literature well-established how firms internationalize their operations, what entry modes they use, and what the drivers for internationalizing one's operations are. LÄS MER
2. Kritiska faser i samverkan : En studie om logiker, spänningar och vakuum i institutioners samverkan kring skolgång för placerade barn och ungaMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, didaktik och utbildningsstudier
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to contribute to an understanding of the need for collaboration in creating education plans and school placements for children and youth placed in out-of-home care. By interviewing nine representatives from social services, the municipal education department and primary and secondary schools, this study addresses tensions that arise in school planning in the critical phases for this target group: prior to placement in out-of-home-care and upon return home. LÄS MER
3. Institutionella repositorier, Open Access och doktoranderna som banar vägen : En kvalitativ studieKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för bibliotek, information, pedagogik och IT
Sammanfattning : Motivation is low for publishing and self-archiving in institutional repositories according to previous research, which is an issue since the repository’s full potential cannot be reached if it is void of materials. Doctoral students are the future of academia and ought to be given tools and information to be able to make informed decisions about where and how to publish. LÄS MER
4. Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration for Whom? A Struggle over Discourses and Interests in the Global Compact for MigrationKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Although non-binding, the newly adopted Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration (GCM), fills a void in global governance. Previously, migration has lacked global institutional norms and efforts to create such norms have been opposed by western states. Yet, the GCM is adopted at a time when nationalism is potent. LÄS MER
5. Wicked Problems and Educative Spaces for Urban Sustainability Transition: The Case Study of Housing Roar in Uppsala, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : For the first time in history, the global urban population now exceeds the global rural population, meaning that more than 50 % of the world’s population now live in cities. Much attention has been paid to the discourse of sustainable development during the last decades, however, many environmental and social scientists point to an increasing problematic realted to climate change. LÄS MER