Sökning: "integration mechanisms"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 120 uppsatser innehållade orden integration mechanisms.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the contribution of enterprise modeling to the emergence and sustainability of the firm’s competitive advantage using the theoretical model developed by Chandra S. Mishra (2017). Agility, alertness, knowledge integration and business model mechanisms have been identified as the main sources of competitive advantage. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : Over the last decade, the application of ultra-high strength steel as safety components and structural reinforcements in automobile applications has increased due to their favourable high-strength-to-weight ratio. The complex shaped components are widely produced using hot stamping. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för biologisk grundutbildning
Sammanfattning : The Norway spruce Picea abies is an economically important export to the Swedish economy. There are a number of environmental and endogenous factors that impact the generation time of this species meaning that it can take 20-25 years for a tree to mature. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fasta tillståndets fysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : As modern electronics have started to reach its physical scaling limits, novel architectures and physics is needed to meet future demands. Oxide-based Resistive Random Access Memory (RRAM) is a new emerging technology that uses filament formation and rupture in thin oxides to generate resistive switching. LÄS MER
5. Assessing the electoral outcome in the 2019 European Parliament election : Substantially influenced by European issues, or still dominated by national issues?Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis compares two theories of voter behavior in the 2019 European Parliament election (EP election). The second-order national contest theory claims that the European Parliament elections are basically seen as unimportant and are predominantly about national issues. LÄS MER