Sökning: "intellectual capital"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 147 uppsatser innehållade orden intellectual capital.
1. The Financial Impact of Applying the Servitization Business Model: an empirical research based on the residual income valuation modelD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : As many manufacturing firms find servitization business model a trend, a need for investigating the firm value difference between this new business model and the traditional manufacturing business model has arisen. In this study, we examine the implied q-value in these two business models and consequently discuss the distinct business characteristics of transforming into a service-focused business model. LÄS MER
2. Learning enablers or strategy makers? : Senior executive leadership in knowledge management processes and activitiesMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : Senior executives occupy central positions within organizations, and as such their leadership has significant impact on the outcomes of their companies, which is linked to the strategic fit between the knowledge management strategy, intellectual capital and the organizational culture. The purpose of this study is therefore to increase the understanding of how senior executives and their leadership in knowledge intense firms influence knowledge management processes and activities within their organizations. LÄS MER
3. Intellektuellt kapital – osynligt men väsentligt : En kvalitativ studie hur finansiella rådgivare inom bankväsendet värderar och bedömer intellektuellt kapital hos kunskapsföretagKandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Expansion, development and knowledge have characterized the economy in recent decades and we are now living in a knowledge society. This has created an alteration in the typical features of the assets where invisible capital in the form of intellectual capital has become more important. LÄS MER
4. Post-employment protection of undisclosed information in an intellectualized economy - A study on how to prevent undisclosed information from walking out of the door after the termination of employmentMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Secrecy has been used in commercial activities for thousands of years as a tool to create and control competitive advantage. In today’s economy, the control and protection of undisclosed business or technical information are, regardless of industry, imperative to obtain first-mover returns from innovation-related activities and facilitate innovation-driven collaborations across industries and countries. LÄS MER
5. ”ÖPPNA DÖRRARNA, SÄNK TRÖSKLARNA, SKAPA RELEVANS” Debatt om konstmusikens ställning och relevans i dagens samhälleKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : For a long time the status of western art music in Swedish music life has been discussed, recently at two Rikstings 2016 and 2017 arranged by representatives for the field of western art music with the aim of strengthening this status. By using a discourse-analytical perspective as a starting point, this article aims to analyse and describe the debate followed in Swedish daily press after these Rikstings. LÄS MER