Sökning: "intellectual property law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 353 uppsatser innehållade orden intellectual property law.
1. Copyright and Abuse of Dominant Position in EU - Intersection Between Copyright Law and Abuse of Dominant Position in Situation of Refusal of LicenseMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : Where intellectual property such as copyright, patent, industry property and design etc., focuses on the rewards of creative and inventive effort of IP owners and the rightsholders. LÄS MER
2. Delineation Between Plagiarism, Inspiration and New Creation - The Distinction Between Copyright Protection and EU Design Law Protection for ChairsMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : Industrial design can double up in protected, by copyright protection as well as registered community design protection within EU. Thus, there can be seen a tendency for right holders to take comfort in copyright protection. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : Worldwide inequality in the circulation of vaccines during the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic re-ignited the ever-existing turmoil between rich, developed nations and poor, developing nations on the role of intellectual property (IP) against the fundamental right to health. The World Trade Organization (WTO) and the World Health Organization (WHO) contribute to making medicinal products and diagnostic supplies more cost effectively for everyone around the world. LÄS MER
4. Ingen regel utan undantag? Om upphovsrättsligt skyddat material som bevisning i dispositiva tvistemålKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Under copyright law, the originator has the exclusive right to his or her work, which includes reproduction as well as the right of communication to the public and the right of making it available to the public. The exclusive right means that others may not use the work in a way that infringes the exclusive right without the rightholder’s consent. LÄS MER
5. Protecting the Red Sole - A Comparative Study between EU and US Trademark Protection of Colours and Shapes in the Fashion IndustryMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : This thesis does describe and analyse the extent of protection of the Christian Louboutin trademark. The registration of trademarks is crucial for the fashion industry, in order to ensure the legacy of the brand and to gain economic value on the investments made. LÄS MER