Sökning: "intention-behaviour gap"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden intention-behaviour gap.
1. Prediction Accuracy And Autonomy : Assessing how recommender systems objectives can align with user autonomyKandidat-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : IT-industrin har kritiserats för att utforma applikationer som underminerarindividers autonomi. Speciellt rekommendationssystem har identifierats somproblematiska eftersom de kan utöva oönskad kontroll över människors liv. LÄS MER
2. "Why we (do not) substitute meat" : Exploring how households with elementary school children explain their intentions and behaviour (gap) regarding meat substitute consumption.Magister-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: The consumption of meat in western societies keeps growing. This leads to a paradox, with a growing awareness in the society of health and environmental issues regarding meat consumption and a growing willingness to substitute meat more often. LÄS MER
3. The Ethical Colour : Exploring the intention-behaviour (I-B) gap among Generation Y women with relation to ethical makeupMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: Makeup has become the fastest‐growing beauty category in the last years, partly due to the effects of the digitalisation, and the growing importance conferred upon the digital image. Consumers are becoming increasingly aware of the business practices behind the goods they buy, and the impact of their purchases on the environment, and the human and animal welfare. LÄS MER
4. Sustainable investments : Transparency regulation as a tool to influence investors to choose sustainable investment fundsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakultetenLinköpings universitet/Affärsrätt
Sammanfattning : In March 2018 the European Commission published the Action Plan on Financing Sustainable Growth. One of the main objectives with the actions presented in the action plan is to reorient capital flows towards sustainable investments, i.e. to influence more investors to invest sustainably. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: Systembolaget is one of the distinctive features of Sweden. It is the only store allowed to sell alcohol above 3.5% of alcohol by volume. The aim of this government-owned company is to educate Swedish customers to engage into responsible drinking patterns. LÄS MER