Sökning: "interaction analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2333 uppsatser innehållade orden interaction analysis.
1. ”Är det rätt?” Klassrumsinteraktion och positionering mellan vuxna L2-inlärare i en svenska som främmandespråkskontextMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för svenska språket
Sammanfattning : For foreign language learners, possibilities of interaction in the L2 often are veryrestricted in everyday life. Classroom interaction between learners (peer interaction)plays therefore an important role in foreign language learning, especially in case ofrelatively small languages as Swedish. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Pedagogik
Sammanfattning : Medarbetarupplevelse (employee satisfaction or employee experience) is an organizational phenomenon that has become an ascending work-process within the HR-profession. Through five interviews with various HR-practitioners, we managed to answer this essay’s three framing questions: 1) How can medarbetarupplevelse be defined? 2) Which essential and mutual factors can we identify in the interviews? 3) How does the HR-function work with medarbetarupplevelse? We have used a phenomenological approach during the conduct of the study, where we mainly worked in the consense of Giorgi’s phenomenological analysis method. LÄS MER
3. Migration as an individual resilience strategy : A contextualized understanding of adult resilience dynamics in relation to migrationKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Migration is one of the most current political issues of our time, and due to the large-scale mobility of people, impacts of migration are of great interest. Suitably the second decade of the twenty-first century has seen an increased stray of literature combining migration and individual resilience in research. LÄS MER
4. PREPARATION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF BOVINE MEAT AND MILK FACTOR VESICLES/PARTICLES & IDENTIFICATION OF MSBI1 REP INTERACTING PROTEINSMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för medicinsk biokemi och mikrobiologi
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Bovine meat and milk factors (BMMF) frequently isolated from bovine meat and milk, are discussed as putative causative agents for breast, colon and possibly other cancers. The hypothesis was formulated based on earlier correlative studies indicating that BMMFs could indirectly trigger inflammation, accumulate mutational events via reactive oxygen and nitrogen species production which eventually provokes tumor formation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The peaks and dips of the week has been the focus of both research, folk lore and popular culture. Research has been carried out in many different disciplines such as psychology, economics and medicine just to name a few and spawning the Day-of-the-week-effect, the Thank God it’s Friday-phenomenon and the Blue Monday-hypothesis. LÄS MER