Sökning: "interactive installation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 24 uppsatser innehållade orden interactive installation.
- Master-uppsats, Konstfack/Industridesign
Sammanfattning : Sound in our human world is broken down into two general types : desirable and undesirable. Unwanted sounds in our lives, that we also call “noises”, induce diverse kinds of physical and psychological reactions, many of them unhealthy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : To make use of animation and audio as a media to convey a sense of change, was an important aspect when we chose to focus on urbanisation. It is an opportunity that allows the participants to discuss how influenceable we are to the sounds we hear in our surroundings. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Sweden has one of the lowest solar energy productions in Europe even though the weather conditions are comparable to Europe’s largest solar energy producer. Although the majority of the Swedish population is in favour of spending more money on services that can limit climate change, the growth of installed solar cells is slower than that of other countries with similar climate in Europe. LÄS MER
4. GENERATIONS IN HARMONY; : The generations choir, voices in interplay to raise awareness about ageismMaster-uppsats, Konstfack/Industridesign
Sammanfattning : This essay is written in the context of a master exam project at Konstfack university of arts, crafts and design. I have explored what I, in the capacity of a designer, can do to raise awareness about ageism. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The application of digital elements to traditional playgrounds can enhance children’s outdoor play and counteract the growing trend of sedentary activities. This work reports the implementation and evaluation of a playground installation which looks at sound as the modality that can provide new and engaging play experiences. LÄS MER