Sökning: "interactive installation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 uppsatser innehållade orden interactive installation.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Sweden has one of the lowest solar energy productions in Europe even though the weather conditions are comparable to Europe’s largest solar energy producer. Although the majority of the Swedish population is in favour of spending more money on services that can limit climate change, the growth of installed solar cells is slower than that of other countries with similar climate in Europe. LÄS MER
2. GENERATIONS IN HARMONY; : The generations choir, voices in interplay to raise awareness about ageismMaster-uppsats, Konstfack/Industridesign
Sammanfattning : This essay is written in the context of a master exam project at Konstfack university of arts, crafts and design. I have explored what I, in the capacity of a designer, can do to raise awareness about ageism. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The application of digital elements to traditional playgrounds can enhance children’s outdoor play and counteract the growing trend of sedentary activities. This work reports the implementation and evaluation of a playground installation which looks at sound as the modality that can provide new and engaging play experiences. LÄS MER
4. Cost Management in the New Product Introduction Process of TruPrint 1000; A case-study of TRUMPF Maskin AB and its costs of Introducing New Additive Manufacturing Systems to the Swedish MarketMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö högskola/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis contributed to the regional Health School project, specifically informing the community- building efforts of a preschool in Örkelljunga, Sweden as they seek ways to improve communication among immigrant families and teachers. Using a co-design process with stakeholders including a preschool teacher, architects redesigning the school, and a health sciences researcher, this research investigated how a welcoming atmosphere could be created to act as a social intervention in the redesigned school. LÄS MER