Sökning: "interdisciplinary communication"
Visar resultat 26 - 30 av 73 uppsatser innehållade orden interdisciplinary communication.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för ABM
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this master's thesis is to examine children's communication and interaction during story time at the public library. The aim is also to examine how to develop the story time – in terms of participation and equality – at a specific library. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för fysik och elektroteknik (IFE)
Sammanfattning : Array signal processing is an important branch in the field of signal processing. In recent years, it has developed dramatically. It can be applied in such fields as radio detection and ranging, communication, sonar, earthquake, exploration, astronomy and biomedicine. LÄS MER
28. Value Co-Creation & Proposition in Service Business Models & Eco-Systems – Interactions, Perspectives, Roles : 20 Manager Interviews in SMEs & MNCs 3 Case Studies from IBM (Leadership, Strategy, Technology, Services)Master-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Karlstads universitet/Avdelningen för företagsekonomiCentrum för tjänsteforskning; Karlstads universitet/Karlstads universitet/Avdelningen för företagsekonomiCentrum för tjänsteforskning
Sammanfattning : The academic and business understanding of how Business Models through Service Logic co-creates, proposes, and captures value in extensive and complex Networked Systems is at its first daylight, specifically in the context of Service Systems with their Ecologies. With the complexity emerging in the Service Economies along with the advances in Information and Communication Technology such as the Cloud and Big Data, to describe and define the business operations, units, and value propositions consequently is done by business modeling and innovation of the company to acquire a current or new capitalization strategy, control and execution. LÄS MER
29. Agens i matematikundervisning : En jämförande studie av elevers agens och makt i lärandesituationer där IKT användsMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för matematikämnets och naturvetenskapsämnenas didaktik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate how power is distributed in the mathematics classroom and how students achieve agency when ICT (Information and communication technology) is used as a teaching tool. Three learning situations, structured by mathematics, are analysed: in the first situation mathematics is taught in a traditional way, in the second mathematics is taught in interdisciplinary projects, and in the third mathematics is taught using ICT as a pedagogical tool. LÄS MER
30. Can We Save Video Game Journalism? : Can grass roots media contribute with a more critical perspective to contemporary video game coverage?Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : Video game journalism has been accused for lack in journalistic legitimacy for decades. The historical relation between video game journalists and video game publishers has always been problematic from an objective point of view, as publishers have the power to govern and dictate journalistic coverage by withdrawing financial funding and review material. LÄS MER