Sökning: "interdisciplinary communication"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 71 uppsatser innehållade orden interdisciplinary communication.
- Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores a web-based method to do studies in cultural evolution. Cumulative cultural evolution (CCE) is defined as social learning that allows for the accumulation of changes over time where successful modifications are maintained until additional change is introduced. LÄS MER
7. Interdisciplinary Requirement Engineering for Hardware and Software Development - A Software Development PerspectiveMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : The software and hardware industries are growing day by day, which makes their development environments more complex. This situation has a huge impact on the companies which have interdisciplinary development environments. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Nowadays organisations have to relate and adapt to a more digital reality, however, approximately 70 % of all digital transformation projects fail. Gamification is constructed by applying game elements to non-game context, in order to create motivational affordance that signals gamefulness. LÄS MER
9. Transparency in Sustainability Communication : Developing and Testing a new Model to assess Consumer-Facing Sustainability Transparency Communication of Fashion Brand/Retailer’s Website.Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background. Consumer facing Transparency is a function of communication that has become essential for the fashion business ecosystem and to have the reputations of legitimacy and credibility. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Being a small landlocked country located in Eastern Himalaya ranges, makes it difficult for Bhutan to secure and sustain its national food security. Thus, Bhutan highly depends on the import of food from neighboring countries. LÄS MER