Sökning: "intermediate layer"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 uppsatser innehållade orden intermediate layer.
1. Estimating active layer thickness at the high Arctic study site Zackenberg from remotely sensed ground subsidenceKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The active layer thickness (ALT) is an indicator of permafrost thaw, which potentially leads to the release of large amounts of greenhouse gases under global warming, and thus could further amplify climate change. The thaw depth of the active layer also governs seasonal surface deformation, caused by the volume change between ice to water, which poses risks for slope stability and infrastructure foundations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för fysik och astronomi
Sammanfattning : In this project, samples with a metal/semiconductor/metal structure were fabricated and investigated with the potential application as the interconnecting layer of a tandem solar cell in mind. Degenerately doped p-Si and n-Si were used as bottom (metal like) contacts, as Si represents one of the most common materials for the bottom cell of tandem devices. LÄS MER
3. Study of HfN as seed layer for next generation of BAW RF filters : synthesis, characterization, and investigation of piezoelectric performanceUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : Micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) have become an essential component of a wide range ofelectronic devices over the last decades such as accelerometers, microphones, gas sensors, and filters.During this new millennium, a new radio frequency (RF) technology has been developed to satisfy thetough demands that arose due to the implementation of 5G wireless communication: bulk acoustic wave(BAW) filters. LÄS MER
4. Spectroelectrochemical analysis of the Li-ion battery solid electrolyte interphase using simulated Raman spectraUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Fasta tillståndets fysik
Sammanfattning : Lithium Ion Batteries (LIBs) are important in today's society, powering cars and mobile devices. LIBs consist of a negative anode commonly made of graphite, and a positive cathode commonly made from transition metal oxides. Between these electrodes are separators and organic solvent based electrolyte. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : Cellulose nanocrystals (CNCs) are bio-based nanoparticles with the ability to stabilize oil and water emulsions thanks to their intermediate wettability and nanometric size. These and other types of particle-stabilized emulsions, commonly referred to as Pickering emulsions, are of great academic and industrial interest due to their superior stability against drop coalescence compared to classical surfactant-stabilized emulsions. LÄS MER