Sökning: "internal communication"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1468 uppsatser innehållade orden internal communication.
1. The Internal Crisis of a Corporation. Effects on coordination, cooperation, integration and communication by the Covid-19 PandemicKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Communication is a part of coordination, integration and cooperation. Mainly, communication links the three aforementioned components, it is something that is maintained mainly within a multinational corporation. Crisis, including pandemics, come and go. Crises affect both corporations and the world in general. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Ambassadors waving rainbow flags participate in Pride parades in many capitals around the world. However, within existing scholarship, ambassadors are dominantly portrayed as facilitative of smooth state relations by acting, speaking and dressing in a discrete and non-confrontational manner and carefully avoiding interference in domestic affairs of the host state. LÄS MER
3. Den hemtrevliga arbetsplatsen : En kvalitativ studie om hur det systematiska arbetsmiljöarbetet kan bedrivas vid hemarbete utifrån ett chefsperspektiv, vilka hälsoeffekter hemarbete kan resultera i och hur det systematiska arbetsmiljöarbetet kan bedrivas framgångsrikt i framtidenKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : The study aims to depict how systematic work environment management can be conducted during remote work. Furthermore, the study aims to present what health effects which can follow due to remote work and how the systematic work environment management can be conducted effectively during remote work. LÄS MER
4. Managing Demand Variability by Distinguishing between Internal and External Variability : Investigating the Requirements for Managing Demand through Demand Shaping in B2B CompaniesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Due to the increasingly uncertain environments that global supply chains operate within, both due to component shortages and other types of challenges, the possibility of managing demand variability and balancing it with supply capabilities is getting more challenging. The primary way to deal with these fluctuations in demand is by building flexibility in the supply chain to meet the variations that occur and keep the customers satisfied. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för visuell information och interaktion
Sammanfattning : The security directives at Ericsson Group IT have recently been re-worked to apply to modern security requirements. For Ericsson's software development teams developing internal applications, security tools have been implemented into the daily workflow to follow these new directives. LÄS MER