Sökning: "international marketing and culture"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 79 uppsatser innehållade orden international marketing and culture.
1. A global brand imagery context on consumers’ willingness to purchase and pay price premium: the EuroAsia telecommunication sectorMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis looks into cross-cultural in-store marketing and how, with the use of contemporary symbols, marketing messages can cross language barriers. In the context of cosmopolitan cities with large populations of international inhabitants, being able to market to all individuals regardless of linguistic abilities and cultural backgrounds is critical for firms to stay competitive. LÄS MER
3. Cultural Influence in Advertising : A Comparative Analysis of IKEA’s Video Advertising in Sweden and JapanMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : International marketing activities have a great impact on the prosperity and competitiveness of multinational companies (Akgün, Keskin, & Ayar, 2014). That is why the design of marketing activities is especially important. Researchers claim for cultural sensitivity. LÄS MER
4. The important part is that we have established a relationship, then we can conduct business : Cultural conflicts and dilemmas in international businessKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Kristianstad/Sektionen för hälsa och samhälle; Högskolan Kristianstad/Sektionen för hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Recent literature state that the relationship between buyers and sellers has gained more and more importance in business-to-business segments. The distribution of products may even end up in the shadow of these important relationships. LÄS MER
5. The Influence of Organisational Culture on Dynamic Marketing Capabilities : A case study in the e-tail industryMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Purpose and research question: The purpose of this research is to explore how dynamic marketing capabilities in international e-tail companies are influenced by organizational culture. Furthermore, the aim is to contribute to the theoretical field of marketing capabilities, as well as providing practical implications to managers in international e-tail companies. LÄS MER