Sökning: "international promotion adaptation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden international promotion adaptation.
1. The Role of Standardization and Adaptation in the Marketing Mix : A case study on a professional service firmKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: The service sector has grown immensely during the last decades and the demand for services is increasing. For professional service firms (PSFs) that want to internationalize and move to other markets, it is important to know how to attract customers and how to accommodate their needs. LÄS MER
2. Benefits of using offline & online methods in the internationalization process : A study of e-commerce companies in SwedenMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Technical advances have made it possible for small enterprises to go international already at inception since the internet has made the internationalization process cost-effective. With the existence of the offline and online arena, the companies have to consider how they allocate their resources between these fields; not allocating resources to offline methods can save money, but could reduce adaptation to the new market which can lead to reduced firm performance. LÄS MER
3. Americans Abroad in Spain and Australia : A Comparative Study of University Students' Study Abroad OutcomesMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och didaktik
Sammanfattning : The study abroad field has progressed into an innovative and exciting stage given the high- rise of interest throughout the last twenty years. Study abroad is not showing signs of losing momentum concerning student interest or academic research. Numerous variables affect the direction the field is heading. LÄS MER
4. From Sweden with love : A study of the Swedish country image and its influence on Swedish companiesKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to explore the influence of the Swedish country image on the standardization or adaptation of promotion of a brand in an international context and provide deeper insights and understandings concerning this subject. Therefore, in order to achieve the purpose of the thesis, the following research question will be investigated and answered: How does the Swedish country image influence Swedish companies to whether standardize or adapt the promotion of their brand in international markets? The theoretical framework comprises theories and findings from previous research related to country image, country of origin, brand and promotion and the chapter conclude in a conceptual framework. LÄS MER
5. Etablering i Australien - En komparativ fallstudie om anpassning av marknadsmixen och identifiering av framgångsfaktorer hos tre svenska företagKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Globalization has stimulated the free markets and has made possible for Swedish companiesto expand internationally. Some markets have been deemed attractive and companies havechosen to enter them. The decisions concerning internationalization and marketing havedetermined the success of the companies on the new market. LÄS MER