Sökning: "international relations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 702 uppsatser innehållade orden international relations.
1. Strategic narratives and public diplomacy in the Russian news media portrayal of Sweden: case of Russia TodayMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : With the changes in the means and the scope of global communication, images and stories, promoted by political elites are gaining real influence not only on hearts and minds but also on the policy-making in the international setting. In the twenty-first century, the concern of “whose story wins” has started to dominate the field of public diplomacy. LÄS MER
2. INTERNATIONAL ALIGNMENT IN THE ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN CONFLICT A quantitative study with Andrew Moravcsik’s liberal theory of international relationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Israeli-Palestinian conflict has received a lot of international attention since its evolvementduring the 20th century. This thesis aims to resolve the puzzle of worldwide alignment: it tries to identify the factors which lead countries to align with either the Israeli or the Palestinian party. LÄS MER
3. From global North to global South : A qualitative study about Swedish social work students' international field training in South AfricaMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA)
Sammanfattning : In light of globalization, international social work from global North to global South is accelerating and the emphasis from Swedish universities on international experience among students has increased. Various scholars problematize the domination of the global North as theories and practice have historically been unquestionably transformed from so-called developed to developing countries. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Internationella relationer
Sammanfattning : The current forms of representative democracy have come to face various fundamental challenges such as: decrease in political participation, distrust in partisan politics and politicians and perhaps increase of ideological polarization. To take solace in the belief that the current democratic tools are far from perfect yet the finest in modern societies, has not contributed to solution-oriented modifications of its efficacy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Global hierarchies based on power and resources affect international migration and ethnic relations in many ways. To understand how this works you have to understand processes of globalization – like global agreements. LÄS MER