Sökning: "international student mobility"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 46 uppsatser innehållade orden international student mobility.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : The availability of transportation has a great impact on how we move in our everyday lives and on the larger flows of people and goods. Transport planning, then, has the potential to greatly alter levels of mobility and accessibility. LÄS MER
2. A climate of difference: gender, farming, and climate variability : an investigation into the varied experience of gender vulnerability and agency among small-scale farmers in Ky Anh district, Central VietnamMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management
Sammanfattning : This study explores gender identity, vulnerability, and agency in the lives of smallholder farmers, within the context of climate variability in Ky Anh, Central Vietnam. The study first explores how gender identity and power is constructed within everyday rural practices. LÄS MER
3. Cykelstaden Malmö : en fallstudie av Malmö stads cykelplanering ur ett makt- och stigberoendeperspektivKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : With climate change as one of our most acute current issues and a large share of the population living in urban areas, the bicycle is often seen as a sustainable solution. In Sweden, personal car use is responsible for a large share of the pollution. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the thesis is to analyse the EU’s and CJEU’s approach towards exit taxes by finding guidance on how the exit tax rules shall be made to be considered as compatible with the requirements of EU law. The EU law’s presumption of establishing an internal market without boundaries at the frontiers prohibits national measures which hinder, inter alia, the market access. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : Female drivers operating in the public transport sector are underrepresented in the literature on women’s mobility which largely addresses the fear of crime among female riders. Alternative modes of transport, as well as job opportunities, have nevertheless started to emerge as international and local ride-hailing firms mushroom across the globe in urban cities. LÄS MER